Friday, January 22, 2010

Awards - It's time for celebration

Very happy today to get two awards from my friends Devi and Aparna. Devi of Freshers cookbook sent me this "Beautiful Blogger" Award. Thank you Dear!


I would like to share this award with Pavithra, Nivedita, Chitchat, Aparna, Renuka and Jagruti.

Aparna passed on me this "Kreativ Blogger" Award. I'm excited and I thank Aparna of "Ladies Special Adukkala" for passing on this wonderful award.




This Kreativ Blogger Award comes up with some set of rules and here are the rules,

1.Thank the person giving the award.
2.Copy the award to your blog.
3.Place a link to their blog.
4.Name 7 things people don't know about you.
5.Nominate 7 bloggers
6.Place a link to those bloggers
7.Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award.

Seven things about me:-

1. Have you ever gone for a walk while it drizzles? I always do that :-)
2. Great lover of black colour...right from my handbag,mobile,car, etc..everything is black.
3. Love to see a neatly arranged flower bouquet or vase.
4. I've quite a good collection of dolls.
5. I do shop a lot for dresses and slippers/shoes (My mom used to kid me before I get married. She would always say that she should get me married to a dress/shoe shop owner!!)
6. Maintains friendship with my KG mates yet.
7. I get tensed up when people peep in to personal issues or when they try to advise or impose something. They really make me sick!!

I would like to pass this award to 7 of my friends. The award goes to,

1.Padhu of Padhu's Kitchen
2.Swathi of Kitchen Swathi
4.Sumathi of Ammavin-Adupankarai
5.Vinolia of Akal's Sappadu
6.Sara of Simply Sara07

I'm so happy and I would like to share Mango Dessert with you all to celebrate this happy occasion.



17 comments:

Swathi said...

Nithu,

Congratulations on the awards, many more awards come to you in future.

Thanks very much for passing Kreativ Blogger Award. It is really boosting my confidence.

Padhu Sankar said...

Dear Nithu Congrats on your award and thanks a lot for passing the Kreativ Blogger Award to me .It is really motivating.

Namitha said...

Congrats Nithu !! Good knowing more about you :-)May you get many more !!

Nithu Bala said...

Thank you Swathi, Padhu and Gulmohar..

Renuka Bedre - Rao said...

Congratulations on ur awards dearie! n Thanks alot for sharing it with me! ur appreciation means alot to me:) n perfect way to celebrate with delicious sweet! d recipe is so simple but so gud!
Renuka
http://cookingyummy.blogspot.com/

Sushma Mallya said...

Congraz for both these awards nithu,and i hope u get lots more in this new year for your wonderful blog...and thanks so much for passing one of them to me as well..thats really thoughtful of you and the dessert is just perfect of celebrate this spl thing and was nice reading abt u as well...

kitchen queen said...

congrats on ur awards.Just keep rocking Ur mango dessert looks yum.you have a nice blog.U can visit my blog and give ur comments.

Bharathi said...

Congrats Dear....

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing it with me!
And I know more about you now.
Keep up the work.

Aruna Manikandan said...

Congratulations on ur awards!!!!!
Keep rocking :-)

Saraswathi Iyer said...

Hi Congrats on the award. Thank you for sharing with me. Will accept it soon.

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Congrats on ur award Nithu and mango dessert looks absolutely delicious:)

Malar Gandhi said...

Hi Nithu, congrats on the awrds, buddy. ENjoy to the core:) Lovely mango dessert...yummmo':)

Malar Gandhi said...

Hi Nithu, congrats on the awrds, buddy. ENjoy to the core:) Lovely mango dessert...yummmo':)

gtyuk said...

Mmmm, nutty mango dessert there looks richly creamy and delicious!!!

congratulations for the awards , enjoy all of them and my sincere thanks for sharing it with me; that's so sweet of a dessert for me :):)
and also congratulations for winning the MLLA-18, that's a lovely cookbook!! cheers!!!

kitchen queen said...

congrats on ur awards and just keep rocking.

Unknown said...

Congrats and wishing many more to come!