Monday, February 15, 2010

Awards from my friends Priya and Beena

I'm happy to receive few awards from Priya of Priya's Recipes. Thank you so much Priya.





I would like to share these two awards with few of my friends.

3. Renuka of Love of Cooking
5. Susri of Suvaiyaana Suvai
6. Jyoti of Veggie Hut
7. Beena of My Kitchen
8. Jisha of Jisha's Kitchen
9. Indu of Kitchen Queen
10. Asha of Foodie's Hope

Apart from these two, Priya has also shared "Smart Blogger Award". Beena of My Kitchen, another lovely blogger and my friend has shared this "Thank you Award" with me. Thank you Priya and Beena for the wonderful awards. I would like to share these two awards with all my blogger friends. Please do accept and post the awards in your blogs.




21 comments:

Simplyfood said...

Congrats on your awards.May you receive many more.

Malar Gandhi said...

Congrats on those awards, enjoy.

Vendhaya dosai sounds nice and healthy.

Padma said...

Congrats on your awards.

Anu said...

Congrats on ur awards and thank you so much for sharing with me dear...

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on all your awards dear :)

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Congrats for the award, dear.....

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on your awards dear!!! Your Venthaya Dosa loks very crispy!!!

http://memoryarchieved.blogspot.com

Suma said...

Lovely Dosa! Congrats on getting the award!!

Raks said...

Enjoy your awards Nithu!

kitchen queen said...

Thank u Nitu for sharing the awards with me.Its a great honour for me.I shall be posting it soon.

Rujuta said...

Hi....Nithu

Heartiest Congratulations on all your lovely awards dear........

You truly deserve all of them

Best Wishes

Rekha shoban said...

congrats dear!

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards dear..

Perspectivemedley said...

Hi Dear Nithu.. CONGRATULATIONS on the well deserved awards :):)!!!.. wish you many many more!!.. and thank you soo much for sharing the lovely awards with me:):).. I'll post it soooon!:):)

Deepa G Joshi said...

congratulations on your awards dear..

priya said...

congrats dear!

Menaga Sathia said...

congrats on ur awards dear!!

Aparna said...

Caongrats dearie..thanks for sharing with me..:)

Hayley said...

Congrats on your awards!!!

suvaiyaana suvai said...

Congrats!! Thank you for sharing me.Bajji looks good

gtyuk said...

congratulations for the awards dear!!!
potato bhajjis look cripsy, hot and perfect !!! Mmmm, nice yummy snack!!!