Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wonderful award from my buddy Jisha

My dear buddy Jisha of Jisha's Kitchen has sent me one wonderful award "Smart Food Blogger". Thank you so much Dear :-) She has set two rules for the award and the rules are,

1. Thank the person who sent you the award.
2. Pass the award to your blogger friends.


I'm passing this award to few of my friends.

1. Simply. food of Simply.food
3. SE of Denufood
4. Vineetha of Ruchii
5. Raje of Raks Kitchen
6. Rachana of Veggi Fare
7. Pari of Food delicious
8. Yasmeen of Health Nut
9. Sahana of Me N My Apron
10. Renuka of Love of cooking

24 comments:

SE said...

Hey Nitu...Congratulations on the award and thanks so much for thinking of me for the award..appreciate it so much !!

Rachana said...

Hey Nithu, Congrats! and thanks a lot for passing this to me:) Will update it soon:)

Rohini said...

Hearty congrats dear! :)

ARUNA said...

Congrats on ur award!!!

Rujuta said...

Hi.....Nithu
Heartiest Congratulations on your lovely award......Keep up the good work.....
Best Wishes

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Congrats on your award and thank you dear for sharing with me...

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
Congratulations!

Menaga Sathia said...

விருது பெற்ற உங்களுக்கும்,மற்றவர்களுக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!

Swathi said...

Nithu,

Congrats on awards

Sushma Mallya said...

Congraz nithu...

Perspectivemedley said...

Congratulations Nithu!!..

Namitha said...

Congrats Nithu !! Thanks for the paavbjaji masala recipe..will try next time :-)

Indian food recipes said...

Congrats Neethu!

kitchen queen said...

congrats on ur award and wishu many more and just keep rocking.

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on all your well-deserved awards dearie :)

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats Nithu..

Simplyfood said...

Many thanks for the lovely award its so cute.I really appreciate it very much.You have some good posts here and mouth watering recipes.

Siddhi Shirsat said...

congrats nithu

Neetz said...

Congrats nithuuuuuuuuuuuu.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

priya said...

congrats on ur awards, dear!

Renuka Bedre - Rao said...

Congratulations Dear for well deserved award! Thanks alot for sharing with me..It means alot to me!

AdukalaVishesham said...

congratulation Nitu..

Aparna said...

congrats dear

shahana said...

Thanks alot friend for passing this lovely award.